AquaClean is a range of furniture fabrics from which stains can be quickly and easily removed using nothing but water. The fabrics are also highly durable and resistant to fading. Since the fibres in AquaClean fabrics are surrounded by a layer of molecules, dirt never makes its way into the fibres and stains can be easily removed with water.
Safe Front processing fends off bacteria, dust mites and fungal spores and stops them reproducing in the fabric. This antibacterial quality is retained even when the fabric is washed in a washing machine. The processing is ecologically sound and harmless.
Simple three-stage cleaning with water
AquaClean technology enables almost every stain imaginable – including wine, coffee, all manner of food and even felt-tip pens – to be removed using nothing but water: soap and cleaning products aren’t needed.
1. Remove any physical dirt, food, etc. from the fabric.
2. Pour water onto the fabric from a bottle or use a damp cloth to do so.
3. Rub into the stain using a gentle circular motion. If the stain is not completely removed, repeat the process as many times as required until it is.
With ordinary sofas, washing is not required. If you have a large stain to deal with, follow these instructions:
- May be washed in a washing machine on a light wash programme (max. 30°C)
- Do not soak
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Do not wring out or twist
- Do not iron
- May be dry-cleaned