When designing Hatu, Argo’s idea was to create a table that would match as many sofas as possible, be user-friendly and simple in its character yet also have an obvious designer-shaped appearance. The leg arrangement that appears organic thanks to round shapes is like a separate work of art that you can put on display. The higher edge of the tabletop has been designed for practical purposes – to make sure that any spilled fluids don’t fall off the edge onto the floor. The fully treated and coloured durable Valchromat board serving as the material for the tabletop fully supports this idea.
Valchromat MDF: light grey or black
Paint coated MDF: white
Solid oak, oil finish in satin colour shade
Hatu D86: diameter 86 cm, height 41 cm
Hatu D68: diameter 68 cm, height 46 cm
Hatu D44: diametert 44 cm, height 65 cm
Valchromat® choice of colour
Valchromat is an innovative wooden board that combines the natural properties of wood and the brightness of colours. Since Valchromat is ca. 30% thicker than regular MDF boards and coloured through, it is also more resistant to mechanical damage.
In the Valchromat manufacturing process, the coloured wood particles are stuck together with a special low formaldehyde content resin with good lubricating properties. The small wood particles create a delicate curly pattern on the board, which may cause the colour and the pattern to differ at times. However, it gives the materials a warm and natural appearance.
- Our products are handmade and designed and produced in Estonia.
- Wide selection of designs, dimensions, cover materials and upholstery.
- We provide a 20-year warranty on the solid wood frame of the sofa.
- 20 years of experience making soft furniture means we believe we understand our clients and can recommend furniture that is perfect for their lifestyles and needs.
- We will get the sofa inside and take away the packing material.