Upright, impeccably stylish, sturdy and silently minimalist – the coffee table Butler really does resemble a butler from some classic BBC series. Butler also certainly has its own opinion on what you use it for. I can imagine in my mind’s eye as it calculates the calories of your evening TV snack and smirks ironically. It will doubtlessly roll its eyes when the copy of Financial Times you forgot on the table forecasts a real estate lending boom. If needed, Butler will also help you elsewhere than at the sofa. It never says a word, but it’s not needed in the first place – everything is clear either way. You would not know how to live without Butler.
veneer: natural oak, whitened oak, dark oak, wenge
CHOICE OF COLOUR
various shades to choose from
two heights available: 65.4 cm or 59.6 cm
Upper plate shades
The unique pattern of wood gives every product a unique character and extra value. Nature itself therefore contributes to the design of every wooden product.
We respect the elegant natural appearance of solid wood and take its properties into consideration when creating the product and during the manufacturing process. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that all solid wood products always have an identical shade and grain.
Take good care of your new products!
In order to avoid any fluctuation in the properties of solid wood, it is not recommended to place wooden furniture in the immediate proximity of heat sources. Do not store your wooden products in sunlight for long periods of time; store them at room temperature and avoid any fluctuations in air humidity.
Due to the nature of heating systems, micro-cracking may occur in the seams. This does not affect the durability of the product. Small changes are only natural and prove that the product is made of natural materials.
- Wooden surfaces are vulnerable to hot kitchen utensils and scratches
- Bear in mind that wood is sensitive to fluids – dry off any spilled fluids and dirt immediately
- Clean wooden surfaces gently with a dry or damp cloth
- Do not drag furniture around – this may damage the seams
- Painted metal: protect painted surfaces from any scratches
- Our products are handmade and designed and produced in Estonia.
- Wide selection of designs, dimensions, cover materials and upholstery.
- We provide a 20-year warranty on the solid wood frame of the sofa.
- 20 years of experience making soft furniture means we believe we understand our clients and can recommend furniture that is perfect for their lifestyles and needs.
- We will get the sofa inside and take away the packing material.